Join the Engenius family.
We’re made up of a little bit of crazy and a whole lot of passion.
If you’ve checked out our core values and mission , you probably already know that we think actions speak louder than words. We’re all about accountability, hard work, and collaboration; and we help and challenge one another daily as we drive results for our clients.
Think you have what it takes? If you’re into solving problems and building partnerships, you’re on the right track. Bonus points if you come prepared to contribute to our outrageous Slack conversations, toast project launches with a seasonal brew, and laugh until you cry around the lunch table.
Plus, all full time employees enjoy some pretty cool perks, including:
Healthy Work/Life Balance
Generous Vacation Time
Health and Dental Benefits
Unlimited Remote Work
A Tight-Knit, Supportive Team
Paid Volunteer Hours
Weekly Catered Team Lunches
We're more than just a fun place to work.
A cool work environment is nice, but can’t make up for an otherwise unhealthy office culture.
At Engenius, you’re not just another cog in the wheel. We’re coworkers and we’re friends. We support each other at work and outside of it. We value our employees for the unique skills that they each bring to the table, and aim to find the right roles for our people—not the other way around. Here, you’ll always be part of the bigger picture.
Our people are our most valuable assets and we know they could choose to work anywhere. That’s why we work hard to foster an environment that is supportive, encouraging, and rewarding so they know they are valued even when the going gets tough.
Our team says it best.
I didn't know that it was possible to feel healthy in a job until I came to Engenius. When members of the Leadership Team turn off the lights and make you leave the building instead of working too late, you know you're at a place that takes work/life balance seriously and wants us to thrive in all areas of our life, not just at work.Randall Stewart Client Success Manager, with Engenius since 2021
It is exciting to be part of a company where our Core Values and Priciples of Good Business truly are the foundation of what we do everyday. When things get hectic or we're unsure of how to move forward, they genuinely serve as our touchstone. There's a real freedom in that which I think allows us to be more creative problem solvers.Ellison Manley Web Designer, with Engenius since 2012
I love working for a company that really cares for its people. I have felt so supported and encouraged by this team. We are always there to celebrate each other's successes and to encourage each other in the middle of tough projects.Arianna Henry Digital Ads Specialist & Project Coordinator, with Engenius since 2021
When you join the Engenius team, you're welcomed with open arms. Your quirks and differences are not just embraced, but celebrated. You're empowered to grow in your role according to your own strengths and you aren't limited to a static path. We're really focused on creating a culture that allows people to learn and flourish.Molly Willette-Green Director of Production, with Engenius since 2019
I'm thankful for a position where I leave each day excited about my job, our clients, and the honest and creative team I'm working with! I love the chance to tell stories, and I get to do that every day at Engenius.Samantha Wagner Sales & Marketing Coordinator, with Engenius since 2020
In times of instability and unease, I'm thankful for a workplace that values my mental health and also values and supports my position as an executive assistant. It makes me feel valued as a team member.Anna Beam C-Suite Executive Assistant / Office Manager, with Engenius since 2014
Engenius is seeking to add a project manager to our team. Our project managers act as liaisons between our clients and our production team. More specifically, project managers are responsible for establishing and maintaining project timelines, clearly communicating with clients for the duration of each project, managing (and exceeding) client expectations, and ensuring that our team delivers a high-quality product every time.
A week in the life of an Engenius project manager might include:
- Having a phone call with a new client to explain Engenius’ process and prepare them for their project kickoff
- Actively participating in an internal meeting with our production team to ensure that our overall strategy for a new website build aligns with the client’s specific goals
- Preparing our production team for the week ahead by setting deadlines for the content strategist and website designer/developer
- Calling a client to provide a status update on a portion of their project
- Gathering feedback from a client on their website design and transferring that information back to our production team so that they may make edits accordingly
- Overseeing a photo or video shoot at a client’s location
- Meeting with a client to review project KPIs and discuss next steps
Successful Engenius project managers have 2-3 years of project management experience, a keen eye for detail, the ability to listen well (to both their teammates and our clients), and a dedication to deliver quality service while upholding our five core values.
Time management skills are key for this position as our project managers must not only meet their own deadlines, but equip our clients and the production team to meet theirs as well.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Manage traffic and communication within the team & provide project leadership
- Manage all projects assigned to the team
- Manage client expectations and communication
- Manage contracted vendor relationships
The following are required for eligibility. Please be prepared to provide examples.
- 2-3 years of project management experience
- Clear understanding of Engenius’ core values
- Able to proactively identify action items from meetings
- Able to identify solutions to potential problems before they arise
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize to-do lists
- Complex problem solving skills
- Ability to pick up new technological processes quickly
- Ability to ask for, receive, and implement feedback (both positive and negative) from others
The following aren’t required, but you certainly get bonus points!
- 2 or 4 year degree
- Experience with time tracking or project management software
This position is for a full-time, 40 hours a week role based in our downtown Greenville, SC, headquarters. Compensation package includes paid time off, paid volunteer days, retirement-matching program, health, vision, & dental benefits, and other perks.* Salary will be based upon experience. Applicants interested must be willing to commute to Greenville, SC or relocate ASAP.
*Perks include not only a company that actually abides by our Core Values, but also includes (but is not limited to):
- When we say a 40 hour work week, we actually mean it. We respect your downtime and are flexible if something comes up in your personal life. You are a human being – and we want you to stay balanced and healthy even in the most stressful of times.
- We partner with some really rad organizations in the community and get tickets to various events throughout the year.
- We operate on a hybrid schedule where teams come into the office to work together to collaborate face-to-face, but on the other days you can work from home, your favorite coffee shop, or whatever suits your fancy or helps you do your best work.
- We offer Flex Fridays: wanna be off after lunch on Fridays? We do too! Just get an extra hour in the other days and your weekend is even closer than you thought!
- We have a clear and often-communicated vision of where we as a company are going. Each month we hold State of The Company meetings where all questions are welcomed and progress is shared – and wins are celebrated!
Does this sound like a good fit? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Don’t see a position for you? We’ll still gladly accept your resume!
- A cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the Engenius team.
- A memorable resume (i.e. give us an idea of who you are beyond where you’ve worked and when).
You’ll hear back within 1-2 business days acknowledging the receipt of your resume. We’ll keep it on file and reach out if something opens up. And in the meantime, if you see an open posting that strikes your interest, please apply for it directly through our site so we’ll be reminded to pull up your file.